Attorney Justin P. Schafer was born and raised in New Jersey (South Jersey). He graduated from Villanova University in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Communications. Mr. Schafer earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the Barry University Andreas School of Law in 2008.
In the past, Mr. Schafer has donated much of his time to volunteering with various organizations:
- Mr. Schafer formally served as a Board Member of the Seminole County Young Lawyers Division. He has held the following positions:
- Weekly volunteer at the Orange County Legal Aid Society with their Intake Program.
- Guardian Ad Litem in Orange County.
- The Haitian TPS project which assisted Haitian nationals in seeking relief to prevent deportation to Haiti following the 2010 earthquake.
- He started and ran a sponsorship event for the VITA program volunteers at Barry University Andreas School of Law during tax season. Attorney Justin P. Schafer was quoted in a 2012 American Bar Association Article for his work with the Barry University VITA program.
Memberships and Awards:
- The Florida Bar
- The District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Orange County Bar Association
- Mr. Schafer was selected by the Board of Trustees of the Legal Aid Society of Orange County to receive the 2011 Pro Bono Project Award of Excellence for his work in the Community Education Project
- Letter of Recognition from the Florida Supreme Court for receiving the 2011 Pro Bono Project Award of Excellence for his work in the Community Education Project
- 2017, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Top 10 Best Attorneys for exceptional and outstanding client service.